A Leadership Development Concept that enhances the leader’s performanceContact us to learn more
The growth and success of a business depends on its management. It’s that simple.
It is the professional and social competencies and efforts of each manager and of the management team as a whole that determines the bottom-line result.
Unfortunately, there is no such thing as a born leader, and very few people are perfect leaders. But do not despair.
Company culture, the skills of the manager and the positioning of the company are crucial to results and success.
In an ideal world, the mission, vision, values, and leadership values inspire employees to work together towards a common goal.
But what does it mean to be a leader in your company? Do you have a leadership philosophy and a number of formulated values, which characterise you as leaders and by which you live? And what happens if you do not fulfil those leadership values?
The Manager is the Direct Accelerator.
Are your staff living out the mission, vision and values? Are they evident in the bottom line?
Are you and the management team whole strong representatives of the culture, ensuring that the culture underpins the company’s mission, vision, and strategies?
Building Leadership® is our Leadership Development Concept. It is based on analyses and assessments of more than a thousand leaders. This process enabled us to identify what makes the best leaders good – and what we can learn from them.
In Building Leadership® , we focus on the rational and emotional management tools, psychology and training not only of each individual manager, but also of the management team as a whole.
Building Leadership® is based on what it means to be a manager and the natural personality of the manager, with the aim of promoting the less developed traits of the manager, thereby creating a more ‘whole’ leader. This brings out the best strengths not only of the manager and the management team, but also of the staff.
Are you expert at striking the balance between the needs of the company and the needs of the staff?
Based on the leadership matrix, we work on strengthening and developing the aspects of your leadership that of the management team that require it.
You will be inspired, motivated and coached:
- To work with vision in both the short and long term
- To show commitment and goal-oriented, value-based leadership behaviour
- To understand how important visibility, intimacy and good contact with staff are, when it comes to improving interaction, communication and, ultimately, results
- To ensure a common culture in the company, including values and attitudes, and to achieve even better results from your staff
- To respect, accept and utilise the entire organisation, using the strengths and weaknesses of your managerial colleagues and employees
- To ensure that you will always be able to attract, develop and retain the best and most talented staff in the industry
- To gain new energy and understand the importance of imparting that energy to others
- What is Building Leadership®?
- What can we learn from the best leaders?
- How do you build and break down the trust of other people?
- How efficient are you when it comes to communication?
- How do you inspire, develop and prepare an organisation to make the necessary efforts?
- How do you make sure you implement the strategy and tasks, using the 8 executive principles?
- How do you gain more ‘productive leadership time’?
- What 21 leadership tools does it take in order to become an excellent leader?
Building Leadership® will provide you with:
- New inspiration, motivation, an abundance of energy and the latest knowledge in the leadership field
- A more efficient leadership style – significant and proven – both personally and in terms of staff and the company
- The ability to navigate more vigorously in terms of change, based on awareness of your strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to enhance your own performance as a leader
- Better bottom-line results
All managers at the strategic and tactical levels, both individually and as a group.
Contact us to learn more