On behalf of our client, Obsidian Media, we are looking for a skilled SEO Specialist with passion for digital business to take the lead as the company’s first dedicated SEO specialist, working from the Headquarters in Aarhus.
About Obsidian Media
Obsidian Media is a fast-growing digital media house within performance marketing. They operate a portfolio of websites in Scandinavia, Germany and the USA. Organic traffic is their main traffic acquisition channel and SEO is obviously essential to them. The media portfolio is financed through affiliate partnerships with web shops such as Amazon, Walmart, WhiteAway, Coop, Elgiganten, and more than 200 other e-commerce partners.
The company currently operates in the above-mentioned markets but have plans to penetrate new markets with a buy and build strategy. The headquarter is located in Aarhus, and they have an office hub in Banja Luka, Bosnia with 16 employees, people in both Odense and Copenhagen and freelancers across the globe from The Philippines to Colombia.
Obsidian Media offers
As a SEO-specialist you will have the opportunity to lead the initiatives in the SEO-vertical by optimizing a rich portfolio of websites with millions of monthly visitors. Your areas of work will include SEO strategy, Onpage optimization, Linkbuilding/outreach tactics and SEO-processes for writers and editors, reporting, and much more. By joining Obsidian Media, you will enter a fast-growing business where you will work in an international team. Since no troublesome clients, (real SEO nerds will know), all you need to focus on is the portfolio of websites, which means you will work much more strategically and in-depth.
Furthermore, you will gain deep knowledge of digital businesses on a large scale, develop and enhance your analytical skills by working with large amounts of data as well as organizing your SEO-approach to a portfolio of websites through a dedicated team of talented specialists, virtual assistant, and freelancers across the globe. Obsidian Media offers a wide range of responsibilities and a steep learning curve to aid your professional and personal development. Apart from a bold startup culture you will also have the chance to join an amazing company with awesome people across countries.
- You have 2-3 years of experience with SEO and tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs/the like and crawling tools
- You can, independently, manage all task revolving around a SEO strategy, however, you are also comfortable working in a team of colleagues
- You have a broad technical understanding of user experience and quality content as primary optimization options
- As a person, you have a natural flair for self-coordinating and structuring a large number of tasks
- You work in a thorough, detail-oriented, and analytical way
- You are always thinking of how and where to position SEO within a broader business scheme
- You are both tactical and solution-oriented in terms of executing SEO-strategies
- You are inspired by reaching new heights and encouraged by joining a scale-up with aggressive growth
More than 90% of Obsidian Media’s traffic and revenue is generated from organic traffic, therefor this position as extremely important to the company.
Expected startup: As soon as possible
To learn more, please visit: https://obsidian.dk
Apply for the position
You apply for the position by following the link Søg stillingen and submitting your CV. Applicants will be assessed on an ongoing basis. We look forward to reading your CV.