On behalf of our client, VGP International, we are looking for an Office Manager & Executive Assistant to organize and ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
As Office Manager & Executive Assistant, you will be placed in the Danish office. In this interesting position, you will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. Additionally, you are responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision, and task delegation. As Office Manager & Executive Assistant you will be placed in the Danish office, in the Triangle Area in Jylland.
Hence, your duties and responsibilities as Office Manager & Executive Assistant are:
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office leases and ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Responsible for recruiting staff for the office and providing orientation and training to new employees.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are well organized.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Booking transport and accommodation.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary.
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Responsible for creating PowerPoint slides and making presentations.
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Organizing company events or conferences.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
You are expected to have proven experience as an Office Manager/Front Office Manager taking on the role. Furthermore, you know office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures and human resources management practices and procedures. Additionally, proficiency in MS Office is essential. You are experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and can work independently with little or no supervision. Finally, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and you can communicate fluently both spoken and written in English.
Multitasking candidate with a social personality
On a personal level, you are a well-organized, flexible team player who enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people. You have excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work. Furthermore, you have attention to detail and good problem-solving skills. Finally, you have a creative mind and the ability to suggest improvements.
About VGP International
VGP International is a pan-European developer, manager and owner of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate. VGP International operates a fully integrated business model with capabilities and longstanding expertise across the value chain. From layout to technological solutions, their service offerings include the development of “build-to-suit” solutions to meet their clients’ specific needs. They also provide supervision of the construction work until delivery of the turnkey-project buildings, long-term leasing, and facility management.
Founded in 1998 as a Belgian family-owned real estate developer in the Czech Republic, VGP International with a staff of over 300 employees today, owns and operates assets in 18 European countries directly and through different joint ventures. They are continuously working to optimize their buildings in accordance with the demands of the market and the latest technical developments. That means energy efficiency and sustainability are among their top priorities. VGP international is listed on Belgium Stock Market.
For more information, please visit: http://www.vgpparks.eu.
Apply for the position
You apply for the position by following the link “Søg stillingen” and submitting your CV. Applicants will be assessed on an ongoing basis. We look forward to reading your CV.